Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Life goes on...

It was a normal school day. Time flies. One more week left to pre exam lecture, 3 more weeks to external practical exam. Teachers always blame me for not attending class. So this will be a super stressful exam. Couldn't manage to fail any part of it. I wonder when i start unbalance my work and study. I prefer working, really. Have a great talk with my 2 hubby which work  same company as me. Through them, I knew more details about the "superlady" manager. I admire her. She hold this position for almost 10 years and I always ask myself how come she manage to do that. She is one of my role model ! From today onwards, i should stop all my childish, foolish and silliness. Imma 19 this year, will probably end my syllabus in 20. 4 years more to the target I set to myself. And all along these years, I will choose to be staying with you. This is the last week of the month, yet I'm still unsatisfied with my achievement. How? feel so useless when comparing with others. People always told me don't compare since comparison depressed yourself. Comfort myself while lonely whereby warm myself up when alone, this is how I go through my life. Over this 19 years, I never want to be in a relationship. I don't know why but I just did. Single could be so pretty awesome. The only bad is you've no one listening to you when you face problems. And this is the biggest problem of mine now. These few months, many of my friend get married, quite shock but honestly about marriage, I never think of it. About one of the marriage, I'm not shock when knew about it meanwhile I'm sad. He was the one who care for me along my whole form 2 in secondary school. Suddenly, all those memories burst in my brain. But still congratulation for him. Best wishes from piggy to you, be a good daddy. This nickname should be shut down forever. Our first lion dance camp will be my sweet memory indeed. All these is not the main idea of my life at this moment, envy most of them sometimes but what should I do now is fighting for my future. " Destined lonely road to success ". I admit that I'm greedy, I just want to be outstanding. Don't stop me. Can you be there with me? I would appreciate you with life if you could accompany me along the way to my destination.

今天没有别人努力,明天就会被别人超越。《李嘉诚名言》
永远成功的秘密,就是每天淘汰自己,
你不与别人竞争,并不意味着别人不会与你竞争,
你不淘汰别人,就会被别人淘汰,
别人进步的同时,你没有进步,就等于退步。

成功的路上并不拥挤,因为坚持的人不多。亲爱的,加油了。



无论你今天要面对什么,既然走到了这一步,就坚持下去,给自己一些肯定,你比想象中坚强。
没有人知道上天为什么要给我们诸多试练,但请让我们记住:我们所受的痛苦,永远不白费。
没有人完美,也不能说服每个人觉得你好,做好自己就好。

就算全世界觉得我好你觉得我不好,我都会难过;
就算全世界觉得我不好你觉得我好,我都会足够。


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.