Monday, April 6, 2009

best buddy's birthday^^

today, a special day for me...
its my best buddy's birthday--kit how...
y i act him as my best buddy?let me tell u...
he is really a kind ppl...
he makes me laugh when i m sad n disappointed..
he is also always chat wif me when i m boring...
i m really glad to have this fren...
dis few months,he faced some problems in love...he didnt tell me,dunnoe y..=[
kitty arh, dont hide anythings from me,keep on telling me...
i will always by ur side wipe ur tears away,being ur vry best fren...
we r fren forever...
this morning,de first thing i did when i woke up was msg u n wish u hav a happy 17th birthday...
i didnt give u any present..sorry...pls apologize me ya..thx..haha..^^
i think this post will be de best present for u...
oh ya,y u today like no mood de?
wad happen to u wor??
best buddy, happy birthday!!!
be happy always..smile=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.