Thursday, July 30, 2009

thankz the couple=)

tat day28/07 night...
i feel really helpless n i think i m going to lost...
jia lei msg me three times de whole day..
soli for dint reply..
in the third msg..
i reply him..
becuz i like the thing he say..
soli bren..
sth fren la..
he quite funny..
make me laugh the whole nite..
haha..
thx vry much..~
then i send back a promise forwarded msg for him..
he say thx..
among frenz,there is no such thing soli or thx..
frenz,if they do sth wrong..u won't think its bad..
juz becuz of one word...
fren..
then i reli feel helpless..
msg my buddy..
bren..
first,i ask her sum personal thing..
cant tell here..
then i tell her my lonely life..
no matter class or wherever...
she tell me sth..
she say i will never alone cuz still gt her...
reli?
hope so...
there are two choice for me..
one is continue my footsteps...
second is stop here..never continue anymore..
i m lonely there,should i continue my footsteps?
if i stop here,my happiness will come back?
dunno...
tell bren too many things..
she keep on giv me advice..
i love this kind of fren..
appreciate u vry much..
of cuz jia lei..
u 2 better guai guai o..
haha..
i won't appreciate tat kind of frens who juz find me when they need..
then forget me all de time..
i no need this kind of fren..
get away better...soli..
i m reli helpless...
who can help me??
anyway..
thx this couple..
thx vry much..
best buddy forever...
others is bff=best fren forever..
we special..hehe..
bbf=best buddy forever...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.