Tuesday, September 29, 2009

for a secret reader=)

for a special and secret reader..
hmm..
the stupid always read my blog but never leave anything for me..
what a lazy ppl again..
he tell me you xin jiu hao...
haha..
anyway thanks for the heart..
last nite..
chat wif him..
wahahaha..
juz realize that he is nt stupid and useless at all..
haha..
but stupid than me..=P
no la..kidding nia..
quite a long time he dint chat with me le..
so dint share wif him all my things..
haha..
cuz i scare that he feel bored..
i told him that i m reli nt happy..
he still talk some nonsense to laugh..
haha
he said:trust me,i know..cuz i read ur blog..
thanks vry much for the secret visit..
someone..read here also dunno my actual feeling..
so happy n thx that u r the 1..
from last year..
i feel that he is good enuf to be my fren tat can share all the things..
hey man..
i dint mention till when o..
so till forever lo..
dun worry..
haha..
thanks for this few days..
muahahaha..><
he gave me quite a cute nickname..
mama..
ask him why then he say i look like his mama..lol..=.=
nvm..its ok..
say real,i happy and lucky to have u this fren..
well,lastly,thanks for always visit here..
when u c this post dont cry arh my son..
haha..
write shuang nia..
but its the true heart to thx u always reading it..=)
stay happiie n cute..^^

2 comments:

  1. eh..why no write me good de ler? 我们是"心灵朋友"ler..haha..no nid leave comm. de la..i gt read ur blog de hor..everytime when i open my com.juz no leave comm. nia =X

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..
    ok lo..thx lo..love u ya..
    haha..although i noe u dun love me at all..
    haha..
    heart ningg..=)
    read ur blog too la..
    haha=)
    thx anyway..^^

    ReplyDelete

Leave your words.