Sunday, September 13, 2009

form 5..

yesterday night..
band appreciation dinner for form 5 members..
although not participate..
still need to write something..
because among form 5..
someone special in my life..
hehe..
1.kurt!!
the orientation chairman last year..
don't why and also don't know how..
we become best friend..
isn't weird?
haha..
just like that..
the only form 5 so close with me..
thanks god that give me this special friend..
kurtie..friend forever yo..
haha..=)
2.jia yang
haha..
this guy..my orientation ajk..
that teach me so many things during orientation..
the one care me so much in orientation..
hehe..
thanks him very much..
3.bell..
please forgive me that call you like that..
she is my orientation group leader..
at the begining..
i think that she is very fierce..
but at last i love her very much..
haha..
thanks for this form 5..
and also others..
that i don't know them well..
anyway..
all this form 5..
please jia you in your future..
going to miss you guys..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.