Sunday, September 20, 2009

nipadth camp!!

from friday till today..
is nipadth camp!!
hmm..
the first day..
oh my god..
i did vry vry bad...==
haiz..
i think i pull down the whole team..
oh..why me like this?
i scold and hate myself..
yesterday..
the second day..
woo..a windy and rainy day..
but i still turn black black lo..
muahahaha...=)
we learn the new marching fundamental..
all form 2 learn 1..
hehe..
decided with it..
our team 15 member..perfect i think.
haha..
mel mel..
ahyie..
alvin..
larry..
eric tan..
ian
alina..
sing chee..
kenny..
yc..
samuel..
sin yun..
hui ping..
jia wei..
n
me..
the perfect team..yo..hehe
we learn a thing shape like triangle..
haha..
we still learn double step..
kik..
the speed is vry vry fast compare to normal marching fundamental..
but a good exercise..
hehe..=]
i like it..
but my leg...
haha..
sth happen..
today jia you ba..the last day..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.