Tuesday, September 1, 2009

感动yo..

wake up at 5:30 early in the morning..
first thing is c my phone..
no new msg..
haiz..
wait till 12 last nite..
my birthday end...
14th birthday spend like this..
nt reli good la..
the three girl seem forget my birthday lo..
how..
i almost cry..
dunno..
i act them as my vry good fren..
how can?
how they forget my birthday?
for me,a fren's birthday is important for me..
i sure will remember..
but i tell myself..
maybe they busy..
maybe they forget..
n maybe they lazy to wish me..
last year...
they wish me vry early..
vry happy..
this year..
dunno how to say..
ok la..
i juz accept the truth..
they forget lo..
nvm..
dun worry..
be happy..
this morning..
arrive school..
hehe..
reli happy..
they three cum to my class..
hoho..
noe what they say?
pru say soli cuz her phone no credits..
other two dunno la..
they din say..
my tears keep in my eye..
never drop..
happy they still remember..
promise me one thing k?
we r best fren forever rite?
ok?
after thx them back to my seat..
after receive my result..
we all stay at the back..
suddenly..
sanjay n zai min call my name..
i sure turn my head to de direction of them..
sanjay zai min ahyie n alvin say..merdeka!!!happy birthday..
yo..surprise u noe..
cuz i think ahyie n sanjay dunno my birthday..
haha..
reli thx them lo..
thx here for carolyn..
thx for her birthday card..
fren forever..><
happy today although my result poor like shit..
haha..
anyway..
i have a wonderful 14th birthday..
below are the frens who wish me today:
jabby..my dear..haha
fionnna..the nana..^^
sanjay..the black black..haha..
ahyie..mr smart..
zaimin..the laughhter..
n oso my lovely fren..jia han!!
the last one..special guy..haha..
again,thanks vry much to those who wish me yo..
yea..we all r best fren forever..!!
love u all..=)

4 comments:

Leave your words.