Friday, February 20, 2015

New year off for 10 days

First and foremost, Happy Chinese New Year dear blog readers. Wishing you a prosperous year ahead. It's goat goat year, finger cross I made a wish. Hoping that healthy and wealthy surrounded my families and friends.
Laughed a lot when I see this. Sorry that it's quite small image due to taken from whatsapp. Heeeee.

Yesterday was the first day of Chinese New Year and also my last day in hometown. Spent my day taking care of all my adorable cute cousins. It had been quite long time didn't meet them up. Yea, they grew a lot, so do I. No photos about bai nian because my mum brought to all those relatives house which they are old man old women that don't really likey selfie. xD

I have a cute baba but he has traditional mind. He wanted us to wear red red during the first day of CNY. Well no offense, obey what. First year out of the 20 I spent my CNY at mummy's hometown, a 鸟不生蛋的地方, ohhhh gosh boredom strikes, GAHHHHHH. I don't have any new year feel, totally don't have. I miss those moments having lion dance with the gang during CNY. I dislike growing up, it's totally a freaking bullshit. Went back kl this afternoon, no one's home. I'm all alone and tears rolled down accidentally. Small matter, it's only 3 drops, hahahaha

Alright, this photo taken when the day coming home. No words can spell out the excitements of seeing your parents. My parents came from very poor family and they are not what high educated person, but I love them. They sacrificed too much to build up my way to future. That's a sure thing they don't really enjoy electronic devices and of course they are not so high tech which know about skype. In another saying they are not interested I don't know why. So, I couldn't be able to see their face after each separation and so this makes me miss them even more..


AHAAA! That's my cute little bedroom at my mummy's hometown (batu niah). We owned a shop house here, which is around 96km away from my hometown (Miri). It sound complicated. In an easier way, my mum and I born in different place. After I came out to pursue my study, mummy moved back to her own hometown. She preferred here. We have a home in Miri, but it had been left empty for almost 3 years. It is sad to tell about this. Let me make an apologize to my previous classmates and friends. Dear all, each time I came back mummy brought me to go back to her hometown which I don't have chance to hang out with you guys. Mummy said I only came back for few days she never want me to go somewhere out of her vision. ><'

My batch mates, classmates, friends...I felt that I'm so far away from you guys. I do have some very close friends in secondary and primary school, but things go totally different nowadays. All of them separated all around the world, 1 of them in US, one in Adelaide, some in India and also UK. My conversation with them getting lesser and lesser. I knew the reason (we don't have similar topics anymore) Every chats started with how are you and ended with take care. I'm boring with that. What to do, we have different way to go. My education stage almost comes to the end and I started my career and think of my business. This is horribly different from them. So? I have my own choice, wishing all my besties which still struggling with books, best of luck!

Supervisor of mine. He is going to kill me if he saw this but I don't think he will read so it doesn't matter. =D

Colleagues from different outlet and so called midnight kaki, yamcha all the time and I never rejected their invitation haha.

Can you smell their happiness? They look so good when smiling with teeth. :B

Photo taken on 01/02/2015. It was the day after we fight so hard for our January target then we decided to chill at six inch cafe before going back home. They are 2 laughter of mine. I smiled a lot when I see them. I changed a lot when they joined our team. Colleagues, people I have to face more than 12 hours per day, how time gone if the relationship with them cracks? I protect our (colleague-ship) so much hehee. I learned to be tolerant and forgiven from them. Everyone survived happily in this "society food web" when we add in harmony, minus out misunderstanding, times in tolerance and divide out all madness. 

Their chiong k time. We still hang out during off days when everyone agreed. I enjoyed listening to their songs. I can't imagine my working life without them and I don't know how I survived before they join. They are still not yet called best friends but we share the same topics, joys and tears, that's enough for me. Part of my companion on my growing path. If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever.

Group photo of us in full set formal uniform without boss. It's a farewell supper for one of my colleague.
My 19th month with this company, 1 word to say, FRUITFUL. Many ask will me why you work so early, I smile and remain silence, It's no point for me to explain. Those who understand, explanation is not needed.
I'm happy with my career, that's pretty good.

10 days home, discuss with mummy about my days after graduation. This is not overthink, it's just around the corner. 9 more weeks to class then I will done with my syllabus. Start worried about my exams? Theory part I still can handle well, practical is still scraped through satisfied. But it's different story when it comes to refraction. Only 16 of us will sit for this exam since it's optional. Another cert that certified by ABDO, UK to do refraction. This is the thing I need the most and I go ahead. Well known quote: practices make perfect. Me? Never practise=never perfect. Nawwwwww :'( I admit that I'm so freaking lazy sometimes. AND I'm greedy i knew that.

5 tough subjects, 1 practical exam, 1 refraction exam, my work, my target...I have to manage all these thing at the same time ! Never give up, challenges accepted ! Seriously, I hope I don't fail anyone of them. haha who wish to fail, I guess no one.

The days after class, I don't know how. I'm helpless. No one can give specific suggestion. Stay ? Leave? Stay in KL or back to Miri? I talked to a young men that day, he asked me, 'you think 20 years old very young?' This question motivated me, it's never too early to be success. One more question, he asked,'do you see your future in this company?' Once again i stuck. I don't know how many years should I stay here. Who shall I be after graduate? after 2 years? 5 years? left them unknown, I curious but what to do. I threw all these questions away, don't even want to think because I can never get an answer tho. My mentor, I put my trust in him, he will lead my way.

I'm having serious atelophobia nowadays. The fear of imperfection. The fear of never being good enough. This created overload stress for me.

I think I have to stop here, exam soon. Gonna start pampering my books. Looking forward for my next return. Cheers, good night !







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.