Sunday, March 29, 2009

misunderstanding=.=

cxxx yxxx,
yesterday de concert successfully end...
i was angry cuz i found him de whole nite but he dint reply me...
i typed a msg n saved in my draft n dunno which of my fren sent it.....
oh my god,then i explained with him but he dint listen to me...
i m really sad n disappointed..
y muz we suffered like this?
i jux wanna we two 2 be sweet sweet fren but y turned into this?
last year de lion dance camp i m glad 2 recognize u...
i m reali happy then my heart tell me tat we will be best fren 4ver...
ya...we actually being good fren le...
but this whole day i explained to him about de msg last nite but he said he dun care anymore wadever i said....
sobs..i m crying....
cry..
cry..
cry..
reali sad..i m going to lost a good fren again...why??who can tell me??
he dint trust me anymore....
suan le...i still act u as a baby fren...if u dont,nvm...
i will never bother u again...
never share all de things wif u again..
never msg u again..
n never call u as a baby fren any anymore........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.