Monday, August 3, 2009

baobei jc..

yo..hey today is de first day we meet after u leave..
wuhu~
happy la..
miss u vry much along this month..
u leave us last month n went to riam..
tat time,u told us becuz of ur parents..
juz now u told me tat u tell dadaa last monday about the reason u go there..
u love sumone..
u go there actually nt the force of ur parents..
woo..
shock when i hear it..
haha..
nvm..
its ok..
becuz of de ant,u go there..
we all hapi bout it..
haha..
u gt big change la..
turn a little bit guai..
haha..
good..=)
hehe..
if u worse than ago oso nvm..
its oledi my habit..
haha..
write on my hand again today..
haha..
u quite love conteng my hand ho..
hehe
love the time we together..~
a cute n pretty jc..
xixi^^
now,we only can c each other once a week..
oh my god..
but its still good tat we can meet..
haha..
enjoy ur new life there..
we all miss u!!!
always ktg baobei o..
haha
sweet kitty..
frenz forever la...=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.