Tuesday, August 25, 2009

hoho..badminton!!

woo``
badminton time...><
we plan this before holidays...
everyone is boy except me..
because no girl like badminton at all..
although this..i still wanna go..
because i reli miss tat place..
mine x the happiest place..
the place tat teach me to grow up...
so i dun care..
i go...
actually is at krokop court n many people have go..
dunno what had happen n dunno y..
the final place is at champion court..
only me..
ronald..
larry..
wilson..
yun shan..
mark..
chen seng..
samuel n oscar..
where susu?
where zia hern?
where alvin?
haiyo..
but actually still good la..
i m happy there..
quite fun..
i reli like there..
i spend most of my badminton life there..
vry miss..
miss my beloved court..
my dearest couch!!
when can i go to train wif them again?
miss fren there..
david..
yee xuan..
suk yun..
grace..
kheng!!!
lydia..
many n many..
i think its impossible lo...

1 comment:

Leave your words.