Friday, August 21, 2009

finish test,am i happy?

finally finish de one week test...
woo...
i feel tat i study vry hard for it..
but why...
why...
why i m scare when i see the test papers??
why i dunno how to answer most of the questions??
why??
i scare..
although finish test.i am nt happy..
i dun dare to see my result after holidays...
all subjects hard for me..
so this holidays mean nothing...
i cant relax..
stress again n again drop on me..
how??
i m stupid..
i cant study well n get good result..
today the math paper 2..
i cry when de times up..
i cant finish 20 questions in one hour n forty five minutes..
haiz...
i dunno how many marks shall i get...
oh my god..
reli hard for me..
sumone pro of cuz say its easy..
for me,its too hard..
the first time, i cry because of cant finish..
the first time,i cry because of maths...
i dun dare..
dun dare to face my results...

1 comment:

  1. hien.. dont look down of urself..look up.. face the world.. forget the past.. who knows what will happen in the future? well if u had failed this time, but it's juz a beginning u know? as well said 'Losing is the pathway to success'

    jia you!! Im here hien..

    ReplyDelete

Leave your words.