Saturday, August 15, 2009

test test!!!!!

huh...
test coming vry soon..
juz around the corner...
why me still in front the computer?
blog??
facebook??
restaurant city??
pet society..
ffs??
how can??
no no no..
must study now..
if my result drop..
hoho..
cham lo..
muz stop all activities..
cannot..
because i still wanna band..
so..
study hard lo..
sejarah ya..
quite difficult a..
the first subject is tat lo..
dunno how a..
bc..
bm..
bi..
m3..
sc..
sj..
geo..
kh..
ps..
sv..
pm..
pjk..
oh!!
my brain almost full lo..
pjk test the whole book..
oh my god..
god,plz save me..!!
haiyo..
i m going to study now..
bye..
blog..we meet again one week later..
jia you hien!!!
jia you alvin,yie n jabby too..
u all still need go perform till sunday..
jia you la..
although u all busy,u pro then me..
y?
haha..
ok la..
good luck to all^^
hope we all score flying color result~
alvin sim!!!ur piano test today..
jia you jia you..
relax urself la..=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.