Thursday, September 10, 2009

090909

yesterday..
090909..
in the morning..
09:09 i see at my watch...
once in my life..
999 stand for forever..
yesterday is my first perform in band life..
not a good day for me..
because i do many things wrong..
in the morning..
as usual..
go long tone lo..
at about 6:45..
go to band room to take my helmet and put on the full uniform..
sing chee at there too..
she is too thin..
don't have a suitable uniform for her..
so we spend many time there..
i sure wait for her lo..
if not??
then when she ok with her uniform..
we go down..
there is nobody there anymore..
oh my godness..
they all already in front of the big big trophy block..
hmm..
then the national antheme start..
the time i know that we had late for the performance..
how..
we don't know..
then we go in for the second songs..
pik jeng is very very angry..
i scare..
but how?
i wrong because of waiting her?
what is the right action should i take?
i don't know..
i really hate myself..
i don't have a wonderful first perform..
sad about that..
sorry to all la..
sorry pik jeng..
i know that say sorry can't change the things..
but still need to say..
sorry sorrry sorry..
999 a sad n disappointed day for me...

1 comment:

  1. haiya... 没有人的人生道路是平坦的...偶尔的错失在所难免... 何况你也是有你的理由与立场...重要的并不是说对不起, 而是在每一个明天做好自己... 人生就是要向前看... 加油!!! everything will be alright!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your words.