Tuesday, September 8, 2009

the 1 time...

hey yo..
i received a message last week from my section leader..
i still remember the message..
the message:next week got chu dui and you people are chosen by me..
for some reasons,juniors have to take euphonium..
tomorrow practice from 2:40pm to 5pm..
jiayou jia you..
i will never forget..
i think i am dreaming that time you know..
haha..
really happy..
my first perform in band life..
maybe i am stupid lo..so slow..
haha
nevermind..
i am enjoy with them...
tomorrow the day come..
woo..
happy..
love the uniform very much..=D
but during the practice time..
i din't do very well..
maybe nervous and some stupid reasons..
i promise that all my scores must be my refrence books after semester test..
i want improve my poor skill..
hope i success..^^
因为相信...
我走到了今天...
因为坚持...
我看到了奇迹...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.