Thursday, February 4, 2010

this few days..
my da zhu dint talk to me at all..
i don't know what's going on..
maybe its time i am going to lost him..
don't know why..
without any reason..
i love my bao bei da zhu..
he hate xiao zhu le..
i lost..
lost him..
where our sweet sweet family?
i am totally cry in the deep deep heart..
can i have a happy new year?
why during everytime the practice time,you seem hate me at all..
i know you are a leader..
must be serious..
but finish training..
at least talk with me ok?
you talk to mu zhu also never talk to me..
i did anything wrong?
i did anything make u angry?
i really don't know..
please tell me if u can see this..
start from tuesday,we two like this..
cold cold..
you say before right..
will care xiao zhu during new year..
but i think u won't le..
i promise you i will be happy right?
but if u like this,can i happy at all?
so..
but..
don't know la..
let time prove it...
i am not ok..
not..
not..
not ok..:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.