Friday, February 19, 2010

we ♥ u

well,different post for same people..
today i woke at around 8 am..
first thing see my phone..
msg from ah jim♥..
he ask me whether i give him gaza or nt?
what is that?
i really dont know..
but when i reply him..
he sleep again le..
so this few days,i keep taking the newest information from his bro,raymond..
his bro say him okay le..
but my feel tell me that he is not ok right now..
everytime i call him,he sleep..
not even one time he is awake..
he keep msg and told me he was boring..
but what can i do..
after receive 2 to 3 msg from him,he sleep again..
everytime when he said he was bored,i just hope i can by him side..
so that he wont feel bored anymore..
because i dont want my lovely friend become like this..
i cant face it..
today,rui, ping,kong seng n yong qin have go visit u right?
still bored?
from here,u can notice that who is the one who really care for u so much..
tomorrow must go columbia do the final checking yea..
i just want u to recover soon..
so that i laugh back..
really worry about him..
he is blur blur now..
his brain ok?
i keep on asking myself..
i want the always laugh till sot sot de jim come back faster..
today,u sleep for so long time le..u keep say u very tired..
u still told me u want go bai nian tonight..
better rest la u..
next time,when u recover u can bai till you crazy ar..
now rest first la..
you need more rest..
tonight the air cond dont switch on too cold ya..
remember to put on your blanket..
tonight dont wake on 1 am then msg me gaza again,ok?
tomorrow whole day rest well at home,dont in front computer o..
well last,going to tell you 3 words..
we love u..
we u..
group b u..
i u,u me,we are happy family..
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala..
u hear that??we all u vry much!!!
get well soon..
we meet at the corner u recover..(:
take care ya^^

love,
hien

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.