Monday, July 29, 2013

Fear VS Fine

Finally there is unifi over my living place here. And it's blogging time again. I reached here few days ago, thursday. Straight went to my hostel condominium right after airport with sis. Took my hostel key from school then went there with lots of excitement. The outlook of the condominium was nice.


This is how the outlook of my condominium. Not bad right ? But then when I stepped in my unit, worse than my expectation. Living room still okay but not the bedroom. I live in master bedroom, it's old and dusty. Oh my god, the insecurity feeling flew once again. Put down all my heavy luggage, heart talk with sis in the dusty room, ate mummy's homemade dumplings. We cried, with lots of reasons. She told me she was upset too 2 years ago when she first came here. She spent 2 semester, more than half year to get used of the life here. She told me she always cried after phoned baba mama and never cried along the talk. She hided every sadness of her but not me. I felt better after cry out. First day, we cried, wiped away tears, repeated this silly action over and over again. At night, we had our dinner nearby, a chinese restaurant.


This was my first meal here. Salted fish pork belly clay pot. I had no any appetite to eat cause my darker mood was tortured me. But I know this terrible feeling will end very soon. Back to sis' condominium and bathed, what a tiring day. A great thanks to Ida and Kim Shin who talked to the throughout the night. Thanks for comforting and reminding me of every little things. I can't fall asleep even it was already midnight. It was hard to fall asleep but then after slept for few hours, I was awake with tears. Looking out the window, night view is pretty here. Think of I was separated with my dad and mum miles away, my tears dropped. The feeling of leaving home was TERRIBLE I tell you. You will never know until it happens on you. Forced myself to go back to sleep. The another morning, woke up and told myself it's a new day instead. Life moves on. We went to purchase all goods that needed in Festival Mall. Of course we were having our lunch there. 


Papa John chicken super papa pizza was our lunch of the day. The salty cheese sauce is yummy :P Still, I was still not in a good mood to eat. Please, I pray hard for the sadness to go away. Shoo Shoo ! We went back to hostel again to drop down all my stuffs. Both of us felt the same way, we felt better than yesterday. We cleaned up the dusty room and started to unpack my belongings. 6pm, we were home. It took one and a quarter hour to go to sis' condo. It was so tiring to have a round trip per day. Yea, this day was just much more better than yesterday, much  much more. Then, we smiled =)
Calling to baba mama at night, baba was glad that I'm not crying while talking to him. Well, I had no more tears to cry at that time. Anyway, it was a well spent day. Yesterday, nothing special. Went to pavilion to have our lunch, simple shopping. We went to O.M.G ! oh my gas nitrogen ice cream. That was our first try. We had a cutie size ice cream. Taste not too bad, not that cold but it's little bit costly. RM12.90 for a small size ice cream is not worthy at all. Alright, we promised no more next time. 

 This is the "O.M.G." ice cream with M&M topping. Yeap, last night, it was another night which was so hard to fall asleep. Cause I was scared the arrival of Sunday. What's on my thought last night : I have to go back hostel alone, ride on LRT for more than one hour alone, walk alone and sleep alone. The uneasiness never end. Today was Sunday. Time slipped. It was evening, I have to go. Jiejie sent me to the nearest LRT station and I continued the way myself. Well, the feeling was not too bad. Reached my living place around 1730. Settle down everything but still many clothes left unpack in luggage cause laziness visited. :D Had porridge as dinner, took a bath then sat down and wrote a blogpost. It was my first night sleeping here. I hope I have a great one.


Good night people !

We learn from every step we take. Whatever you did today was the way it was meant to be. Be proud of yourself. I will be fine. All my loves, stop worrying about be. I will be back very soon with flying colours. 

HEAD UP. STAY STRONG. MOVE ON.

4 comments:

  1. think what u will get after four years might decrease ur sadness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and good luck as well , when u cry think about ur parents and talk to urself u want to make they proud !

      Delete
  2. Dont cry! Be stronger this time! Rmb, over kl still have jiejie and lots friends! Can find pru oso!! And must be careful over kl (: take care♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot ya. Anonymous number 2 ! I love you :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave your words.