Monday, March 24, 2014

有你真好

It was like a dream. Turned over my head and I saw a familiar back view. Awwww, why are you here? But I'm glad that you came. Thought that I'm not going to meet you up this week and I was all in depressed. Went back from toilet and saw you. Big big smile in me. Why I was always in a mess during every sudden visit of yours? My face was in a mess, a deep shit. Like always, I feel like want to meet you up so badly each time when I was tormented by all those grievance. How  many days till our  next meet again ? Without telling any single words, all these will be emptied when you're here. Never expect to see you today, not much talk but fine. Standing right behind you, why I found out that you become slimmer after suffering from sickness for two weeks ? :( Seriously, I just want you to be healthy. Don't ever ask me who is this person ? You just have to know that he meant too much. There is no such thing relate to love. All of this is because in this strange city, he is the one who build up my way, point me to walk through, and lead my way. Each time I met obstacles and having negative mind set, I will recall what he told me before, his face, his performance could bring me lots of energy to move on. And he is one of the reason why I can stay still until today. I told myself I must be same with him someday in the future, so that's my target to go. It's one of the best thing in life to have you living in my mind. Waiting and waiting, looking forwards for you to bring me to another stage in life. It might be hardly to meet you in next month. I will keep my result and performance , don't worry. Focus on what you do now and wish you every success in your business. Hope to hear from you soon. Take good care of your "easily sicky" body. See you soon. Remain the same, thank you for everything. Still, he is my world best boss.  SALUTE! *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.