Tuesday, March 9, 2010

especially for lovely form 3's band members!(:

hey hey,shi hien here..(:
form 3's one,you are all my dearest friends,u all know that?
form 3's:
jabby!
larry:)
alvin.s=)
ahyie=p
ian lee+)
vk
vw
vc
e.t(:
yc(=
bren><
mel mel^^
yi lian=]
thariyah
hui ping
sing chee
michelle
alina
kenny kwan
sheau ting
03/04/2010,band anual orientation..
jiayou for all k?
i m sorry that i cant join u all anymore..
there is something wrong happened on me..
maybe some of u already know that..
for someone who dunno,u can ask others if you wan..
but for me its nt a good things..
please,can i request one thing?
can you all please dont hate me?
i had no choice anymore..
now,its a tough and sad times to go..
thanks melvin,you are the one who let me to say out this things..
i feel much more better now because i say out all the things..
and thanks for those who know about my hurt before,you all dint hate me..
thanks vry much..
but,i cant control you all..
if want hate me,hate lo..
i just want to remain our friendship..
friendship is the most important part in our life..
alvin n yie,jiayou for u 2 de her too..hehe..best fren forever!
well,jiayou for all of you..^^
support always yea..><
thats all from me,band orientation jia you..
especially bari eupho must jia you!!!!
so band,what's our concept?
one band,
one sound,
one ,
one soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.