Wednesday, March 17, 2010

a special post for a special birthday friend..♥18♥03♥2010



18032010

A.S.J.J...
a special friend...
well..
its now almost 12 am..
the blog's time sot jor le..
i am going to write a post for him..
that day,i promise to plan him a unforgettable 15th birthday..
but i dint..
sorry..
there have some reason..
forgive me yea..
u have them..
they will give u a surprise later...
i think when u read this,you already know about the surprise..
happy mah?
mudas will celebrate with u..
have a 15th birthday with no worries..
i just can kepo kepo..
so enjoy the time with them..
lets back to 2 years before..
our form 1 memory..~
we know each other this year..
but still not that close to each other..
then form 2..
cham lo..
too talkative..
everyday talk this or that..
the words make our friendship closer..
right?
still remember last year..
there were too many things happened..
sometimes,i laugh till crazy with it..
sometimes,cry too..
what a stupid hell hien..
i just bring you go through all those memo..
hope you never forget them..
thanks god let me know such a friend named alvin sim jia jie..
he is really a good friend to be..
appreciate very much..
thanks for tell me many things..
now,not the same class..
wish the friendship remain the same..
you still can tell me your things..
i will lend you my ears and of course shoulder..
for HER,just can say jiayou ar..hehe..
hey,there is a reason why i dint go band anymore,maybe you already know that..
this is a sad thing..
i don't wish to remind it here..
but seem our conversation getting less n less..
i just dun wan we two to become strangers..
its too amazing when strangers become friends,
but its sad when friend become strangers...
i may not be the most important people in ur life.
i just hope that when you hear my name,smile n say she is my friend..
i just hope that when you see me,smile and say hi..
there is a promise between us..
we are best friend forever..
you agree with that?
reply me when you see it..
i think i loso too much le,
soo...
best friend,happy 15th birthday..
you are older than me few months..
*remind:cant forget my birthday also..teehee..
u ar,dont be shy always le la..
jiayou in your leadership..
you will be a good leader without shyness..
just jiayou in everythings and smile always=)
God bless you^^
your friend,me support you forever..!!!
smile please la,don't emo liao..!!!


(:¡¡ʎɐpɥʇɹıq ʎddɐɥ¡¡(=˙˙ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ uǝɹɟ ʇsǝq ǝɹɐ ǝʍ'ɯıs uıʌןɐ

happy happy 15th birthday..
such such a stupid wishes from me..


by,
shihien=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.