Tuesday, July 13, 2010

thursday♥

thursday
hey all,
here i come back again..
i am not request for welcoming,
but i request for accept me to be one part of it..
it will be a
new start
new life
new lesson
new friends
new decision
new me
new every things..
forgive me if i did anything wrong..
forgive me if i break the rules..
this will be my first time to touch all these things..
it will be tough i know..
i have to accept what they said about me..
shihien will go through it!!!

confidence, its the thing that i never have..
this time,shihien!!
change your mind!!
trust that you can then you surely can..:)
always remember this in your mind:
never give up until you success,no regrets..

friend, i hope i won't disappointed you..
i will try my best,i hope i can...(=
this new life, i hope i gain happiness from them..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.