Sunday, July 14, 2013

A day to remember.

After ahjiahjo for whole morning, finally we decide to go somewhere to send off his birthday present. I was shocked when I got a reply from you right on time in midnight. Thanks for reading the blog post last night. Normally you won't read I know, but I wonder why you did it last night. From your reply, i knew that my blog was read by you, cause you requested your birthday present. Well, i had prepared the present a little bit earlier, as past few years. Every year there must be present from me to you, but send or not send was another story. The present for your 18th birthday was a black Quiksilver shirt. Maybe the gift was not as costly as the camera lens, but I hope you can wear it someday, a pretty day with a pretty bright smile, in front of me. It's a hard favor to think of what present to give on people birthday, I love to give shirt as gift. Know why ? The feeling is terribly amazing when you saw they put on the shirt you gave. Once I stepped inside the Quiksilver shop, the black shirt caught my attention and I started to figure out when you wear it. Walked through the whole shop, I can't found the second shirt that gave me such this feeling. It was not in promotion price but it's worth I told myself. You are the first one to receive shirt as present from me, happy not ? Ask yourself. Maybe you will feel embarrass if you come alone (I guess so), I don't mind Connie to follow. I knew that we were not going to talk like before, we didn't talk at first. Both of us with our phone in hand, don't know what should we talk. The moment was too awkward. Well, all of these were in my expectation. I don't know what should I talk, but it would be my greatest pleasure to see you, right in front of me. It had been  2 years time I don't dare to look into your eyes, I was scared to face the real world inside.


This was the first photo of the day. Wen Zhen with his 4th birthday present of eighteenth. We were wearing same colour of top (black) and same colour of short pants (dark blue). I smiled crazily in heart when I saw you. *It was also the very first time to ride on your car. Guess it was also the last time. :( *Big sigh.

I likey this photo so much. So So much. Your face look so strange here but anyway thanks for having a photo shoot with me today. For sure, this picture will be kept in everywhere, phone, laptop and even heart. Thanks for the reunion. You told me it's impossible for us to back to before. Yea I knew that we couldn't turn back time but we can make it even more better. Right ?



This is what i always did when I was at beach. Happy reunion & Happy 18th birthday Wen (:
What a sunny day. I didn't rub off what I drew on the sand, I will let the sea water to wash away, wash away all those bad memories and keep all those awesome one. Of coarse on the left side, It was my shadow. Ignore it.


The combination of the pictures today. Happy 18th birthday once again ! Hope we start to talk more and more from today onwards. I am right here waiting for our next conversation. Check Instagram , Facebook and Twitter for all those photos.

Three photos with different smiles on. Big love to the MIDDLE one, so the in love with the smile. Anyway, my heart get warm little bit when I see your smile. God had answered my prayer.

Oops, I had taken one amazing photo with your DSLR camera, with your back look on the volleyball net. Send to me as soon as possible kay. The picture is so important you know, it is going to be a memory of mine towards you. 5%, remember? 5% portion.  AND, send me a pic of you with the shirt on. Billion of thanks.
It's almost last of your 18th birthday, I have too much things to tell in a sudden. Will you listen to me ?  Text me when you free.
Lastly,  I hope that you will like the shirt I gave. Enjoy your day.

Dear Lord, thanks for sending him back. :D *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.