Sunday, July 14, 2013

To: Wen Zhen (:

Here's a happy birthday post to the boy, or even a man, since he will turn into 18 soon. It's late midnight now and I'm still hanging in front of the lappy, figuring out this post for him. I hope I can post this successfully right on 12am of 14/07/2013, the eighteenth birthday of him.


Here is the beginning of the story. We met here. And this photo was taken by him if I am not mistaken. We were close that time, so so close.


The king of drum. The picture that I love the most in the 'MUDA' album, and it used to be his contact in my phone, reminds me of every calls and messages from him. In the past years, many things happened on me towards him which are memorable. We normally talked in the midnight, I wonder why but I enjoyed it. Whenever i saw this image appeared on my phone screen, I knew that it must be a text from him. I felt excited, always. Although we kept on talking nonsense. Not only that, I loved phone to wake him up for training. His voice was just too awesome through phone, especially the 'hehe". All of these doesn't last long. Few weeks only I think ? I'm here to say that those few weeks time were too precious and those were the days which I enjoyed the most throughout my muda life.


"A team means a team" , 4 of us, from right (Wen Zhen, Zhi An, Prudence, Shi Hien) with our team shirt on The memories will etch in everyone's heart, I guess. The first competition we did together and made it a fully success. The result of the competition was not important, the most importantly we all enjoyed the process and the preparation for it. Readers, do you see that's a peace in everyone's hand in the picture ? We did it together UNEXPECTEDLY. After the competition, around that time our friendship started to fade. We (me and him) were not close to each other, not anymore. Yet I don't know why.


Beach, place I love the most. This is one of the photo I love too. I found it from his profile. This was the basic image I use to do a puzzle for him during his 17th birthday. I didn't send for him as someone told me he might dislike it. So at last, I threw it away when I cleaned up my room few months ago..Too much things happened throughout our cooperation in lion dance club. I guess that was the main reason that separated us. But, true friendship can go through any hardship right ? Why we can't ? Maybe it's not true enough I think.


Look at his sunshine smile. Yes, you should always smile this way. 2 years, It had been 2 years we didn't talk. NO point to repeat once again the grandmother story between what happened to us here. Both of us knew it.


Remember ? Remember this pic? I told you I prefer this instead of the other one. Things go so different now. After 2 years, we just started to talk last year end, through some whatsapp. Face to face talk, still not yet. Do you know that I need how much of guts to text or whatsapp you at first ? I know that you won't reply, I know that you won't care, I know you won't even have a read with it, but I still send. Still can't forgive me after 2 years ? Now, I am leaving again soon. Let's grab a drink when free ? Catch up please. I have missed you, brother. :)


It's a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you; but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday. Before the clock strikes 12, let me take the opportunity, to let you know that you have grown a year more. There are some things I left undone, some words I left unsaid, some feelings I left unexpressed, but your birthday could never be left unwished,
Happy EIGHTEENTH Birthday WEN ZHEN !



This photo taken on 31/08/2011, my 16th birthday at Citrus. This was our last photo I think, very last. Not anymore after this. Well, all those were past tense.  I'm trying so hard to remove them. 


Wen, have a great birthday kay. I know many others will celebrate your 18th birthday with you. Your 18th birthday present is with me now. Come and get it from me if we can meet up. I want to give it to you with my own hands. 14/07,  It's the day you turn into teen. Happy 18th birthday to you. You have my heartfelt birthday wishes. Stay handsome, stay cute and most importantly stay healthy.

*I hope you can read this someday, somewhere..

Sincerely,
Hien

Blog post posted at 12:00am sharp of 14/07/2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.