Sunday, March 2, 2014

BELLO, MARCH =)

Bello (hello in minion language) ! BELLO MARCH, it was finally the start of march. Yes, February had finally came to an end. March, it's a fighting month. Hey competitors, i'm back ! I'm fully charged during the last whole month and once again an energetic shi hien is here. I did so badly in my exam few days ago. The anxious and insecurity kept me occupied. I told myself to put the exam aside and let's focus on my job this month. Yes, yes i'm 19 years old, only 19, but i started fully participate in my job, my first job last year. Don't ask me why i started so early, this is my choice, i have my own reason. Please let me walk my path, don't comment, don't bother, don't judge about any decision of mine if you never know what had i came along throughout the long tough 2013. Well, never expect readers to be fully understand about my job, but this is my blog, not much people will drop by, and my memory is limited, i feel like jot down them so that i smile a little bit more someday when i look back. You may stop reading and leave now if you smell boredom and feel annoyance. 1st of March, the boss came and meeting with us. Of coarse, i never call him manager nor boss when face by face. i apologize for that but i strongly feel that we are closer when calling up your name. You know you have my fullest respect. i'm glad to see you today. Nothing special, because i was relief each time you were here, it seem all my problems diminished and get solved if you're around. And when you're around, all i can do is smile. =) i got the main point of the meeting and quickly i sensed the stress. it was about our sales target stuffs. Alright i knew that it was the company's rule, i will just obey and try my best. Stand beside the door, you asked me why always sleep so late. Hey i'm not sleep late. Just sometimes couldn't fall asleep and need someone elder to listen to me, you're the first who pop out in my mind, rolling down whatsapp and saw that you're still online. I started then express everything through words but always didn't send at last. You're not here everyday, it definitely slower down my improvements in eyewear knowledge. The eighth month of being 'eyewear stylish' (new title given from company) , not really in love of it seriously. Momma told me who isn't start from low position ? Don't be too upset, do your part and appreciate this position since every month you're getting nearer to wave goodbye to this. I will really enjoy the left over 14-19 months of this. Somehow, i was doomed when they always talked about something that i don't even know, such as phoropter and slit lamp. Guess what? I never want to ask, and what i do is google search, haha. Google always help ! I don't want to be slow and that's why i did all these. i will learn soon in class and i'm so looking forward for this and same goes to the refraction class. Refraction class starts soon, i'm so excited yet worried. I haven prepare myself for that. Sit in front of the computer at the cashier, often read those email from HQ, always knew about the training they provided. Each time scrolled down the name list of attendee, i admired ! i admired them who hold the chance to attend training. I'm hoping for improvements and so for sure I'm waiting for training, any training, whatever training. Although those kind of training is really quite boring sometimes, i know i must be learning something new through that. Whatever, as a conclude i just wanna graduate faster so i'm qualified for those'sound so nice' training. Teehee. :D Days by days, my loyalty towards this company, ohh nope it should be this franchise is magnified ! I don't know why, without any reason, i just willing to complete every single stuffs here. Paper work and even cleaning. It's my responsibilities and i just wanna do that ! I dislike sometimes what they had done was in a mess, i cannot accept that and so i will do them quietly somewhile. Seriously i wish i didn't over took their job. Viewing the new pasted sales target on the white board, i shouted to myself: DO THAT ! YOU ALWAYS CAN ! . Please, don't be too disappointed with my reply about the target just now, did you look through my mind this time? Actually, i don't have much confident on it. but as long as if you put the trust on me, you think i can achieve, then i will always try my best to prove that you're right. i found out that actually we had quite few similar part. You said you always want to be the top, and so do i. I always have that greedy opinion. I know this should be controlled, don't over. But still, i haven manage to do so but i'm learning every single day. During the free time today, i played with some customer unwanted lenses. I found it inside the drawer, it was quite big size and i found another smaller frame. i started to modify it to fit the frame. it took me thirty to forty five minutes if not mistaken. i'm really happy for that. it was my second pair of modification. it was very ugly i knew that, so what? i'm so happy with that. What a silly. Alright, i think it had been too long and it's now late midnight. My talent scout, you will never walk alone. Lastly, i don't know what should i say besides thank you. Thank you for your concern, thank you for everything you provide, thank you for everything you taught. Please, take my words as consideration. Rest earlier and take good care. Goodnight, i appreciate you in life. Stay tuned for my excellence. Cheers ! Have a restful night and see you !


LITTLE PART TODAY, BIGGER PORTION TOMORROW ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.