Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sunny Sunday & Moody Monday

Hey, I'm here again. Yea I don't know why I came here, but I just did. The first weekend of March just ended yesterday. And today is the first Monday of the month. Firstly, I should say that it is a stressful month. 3 out of 31 days had passed, and that's my conclusion for March. Quite a strong compete lie between every colleagues here. Everyone is smiling, but I feel like wanna know what hide deep inside everyone of them. To come along with the circumstance, sure I smiled too. To fight for personal target and group target, one and all never sit there chit chat nor playful like before. Before I got the chance to walk front, they already started their footstep forward. Timidity rose like rocket in me. I scared, I really scared. If this situation last long until the end of the month, how would I be ? Totally couldn't imagine, in other words I don't even dare to imagine. In another way round, I whispered to myself, a strong person can never scare of his/her rival. A strong person is always strong no matter how tough the situation . Confidence will always make you win. Having self confident at first will aid your way to success. All these sound so cruel right ? This is real hectic life , if i reject to compete with them, I can only stay at the same point all the time. I fight, for my survival. Anyway all these are not harmful, but bring out the best of everyone. Thank you for all the challenging, you will never beat me down but  create a better and better me. Yesterday was an unlucky day, so far for me is like that. It was a brand new day after Saturday, it was another chance. Thing always  went opposite with what you thought it would be. 8th months here, this was my first time serving  a customer for almost 2 hours and then lastly waving goodbye and say thank you to me. The feeling was terrible, I can't even describe. Even though how disappointed you are towards the customer, you still have to calm yourself down and say : thank you for coming, hope to see you soon. I wonder what's the problem. Finish explaining everything to him, I requested him to wait for a while for eye test. Refraction room was free and yet optician were all occupied, not available at that moment. Few minutes later he asked why I cannot check. Hey you! If I can then you already no need wait la, you very hurt me you know. Zzz then he left , refuse to wait. Well, I watched him go silently, couldn't do anything. I'm sorry for letting him go, but who come and tell me what should I do ? The super upset feeling stayed in my mind for around fifteen minutes, I sat inside the lab, staring at the edging machine. Fifteen minutes later, went out of the lab and motivate myself don't to lost spirit. If not, the same situation in February will repeat all over again. That was a bad month, since I don't have any spirit to fight, no target for myself and my everyday spent was like a zombie lifestyle. I never want it to repeat anymore. Stand up and told myself, all retail sales require much patience . Take it easy since you'll  often face the same thing if you decide to explore in this piece of land. I'm the kind of person who always want everything to be perfect, I scared of mistakes. Yesterday I accidentally spoilt the lab' s table with super glue. And the table was in a mess now. I tried many way but still can't remove them. I hate myself for being so careless, in Chinese it is something "stupid hand stupid leg" I don't know how to tell my boss I spoilt his belongings and tho I don't want he come at this particular moment. This morning, got a call from HQ, invoices have some mistakes. Went to check the record: it was my wording. HOLY. In my mind: ohhh shit, what shit had I done again? Why I mistake again ? At the moment  I'm struggling with the invoice stuffs, a familiar sunshine face appeared in front of me. Why are you like playing hide and seek? The action was just so funny and when I recalled now I still laugh non stop. I smiled crazily deep inside cause I knew that everything will be fine when you're here. Be brave, I apologize for my clumsy. Your reply was so unexpected ! I had been worried too much all day long. Yes, I admitted the one hour presence of you lighten my whole moody Monday. Problem solved and my heart was in party mode. Teehee :D Nowadays quite often I walked back home after work. I have one super lovely colleague, I love her but we are totally different race, different religion, different background, this is so called "1 Malaysia " . She always knew what happened with me. She sent me back just now and talked a lot with me. She can always exactly felt the way I felt. Without telling her anything, she knew that I'm not okay today and will never ask me why. She told me she always got my feeling. Yes I love her the most here, but sometimes I really get angry with her handwriting, I can't even read. Of course that's small matter. She always showed me good food, good photo, told me what had she ate as supper, and sometimes brought me for good food. We can talk about everything and for the first time I owned a different race close friend. She was 7 years older than me  but was totally act like same age with me sometimes. About other colleagues, don't have too much to say, wishing we are always in harmony and fight for higher sales so we can stand on the stage during annual dinner 2014. Team, fighting ! I'm the youngest among all, but why my spirit to fight is the highest among them ? Is it I have some mental problem ? Haha. Lying on bed to write this post, 1am now, couldn't think of what to write anymore, brain stuck, it reminds me to sleep now. Before I end this, happy birthday to my gay colleague ! I think I'm the  only one who do so, he is human being too, don't  ostracize him please. We should keep this harmony. I like to write about my work here , I couldn't imagine if one day my colleagues read all these. It must be very awkward. If they do, enjoy reading :) It's Tuesday now, my favorite day of the week . See you later boss da ren ! Tomorrow is another day  motivates me to work harder ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.