Thursday, March 6, 2014

mini update

Today is my second rest day of the week. Boredom strikes me at this moment and so why I'm here. Just renewed my blog's outlook. A piece of sky, telling myself to be happy everyday. Quite in love with everything in blue color and I hope you can drop by and to have some read. I was so sick these few days. Hyper bad headache and sore throat. Both the pain were ridiculous. Whenever I moved my neck around, the pain started to rise from my neck to the top of head. Not only that I felt like there is a hoe inside my throat, even pain during chewing food. What's wrong with me? I don't know, I just know that the pain almost fainted me. In addition, I still suffered in between hotness and coldness.


I can shivering although the fan is off, which I was wrapped in two layer blankets. After having paracetamol, or normally people called it panadol for around one an hour, I started to feel the hotness spread all over my body. I still felt hot when the fan already turned to its maximum. This fluctuation certainly kept me occupied. Today was the third day I was in this condition. When can I get better? Stop having medicine today and seriously hope it won't come back anymore. Didn't take medical leave since I saw a conductivity form that day. Having 3 medical leave in one quarter (three months) considered a discipline problem. Since I was in KL, I get sick easily, almost once every 2-3 weeks. I myself worried about this too. To left over a good impression towards HQ, so I avoid to take leave, just hope to have a beautiful record. I have too much of great expectations for this company. Lets time proved me everything. Should have rest earlier tonight to prepare myself for the early morning training tomorrow. Thanks for the training anyway it's for everyone here. Would you come unexpectedly again tomorrow ? Don't think so. But no worry, I will be an obedient girl especially when you're not around. Look forward for our next meet and next talk. Please I hope you bring me some good news 4 days later.
Look at this photo. I love it so much. What a silly girl. I can be mature and yet sometimes I can be childish and foolish too. Please forgive me since I'm just 19 years old. But mentally I think that I live a 28 years old lady's life. Whatever, 3 words to sum up everything: LIFE GOES ON.
Put your trust in me, and I will show  you a better and better me day by day. Please wait patiently for my flying colors.
Couldn't manage to fall for you at this age, but can always keep you in my prayer.
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Take good care and good night.
Don't sleep late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your words.